About Premier Gold Energy
The Premier Gold Energy has share portfolios in all the major industries in the production and sale of energy, including fuel extraction, manufacturing, refining and distribution.
Modern society consumes large amounts of fuel, and the energy industry is a crucial part of the infrastructure and maintenance of society in almost all the countries.
In particular, Premier Gold Energy portfolios comprises of:
- the petroleum industry, including oil subsidiaries, petroleum refiners, fuel transport and end-user sales at gas stations
- the gas industry, including natural gas extraction, and coal gas manufacture, as well as distribution and sales
- the electrical power industry, including electricity generation, electric power distribution and sales
- the coal industry
- the nuclear power industry
- the renewable energy industry, comprising of alternative energy and sustainable energy companies including those involved in hydro-electric power, wind power, and solar power generation; and the manufacture, distribution and sale of alternative fuels
- traditional energy industry based on the collection and distribution of firewood, the use of which, for cooking and heating is particularly common in poorer countries